Hope everyone is ready to hit the ground running in the New Year.
Here are the top 5 fittest articles I have come across this week to get you ready to have a happy and healthy New Year
- This one is a late Christmas gift from the PTDC. It is their best articles of 2016.
- Setting those New Year’s resolutions? Success.com is providing 18 motivational quotes to help you effectively set your goals.
- 9 Great tips from Dan John on T-Nation to improve the quality of your workout. I used the first point yesterday to get through a brutal assault bike workout.
- This Skinny Burrito Bowl from Delish looks absolutely delish.
- I think we all need to end 2016 with a laugh. After all laughter is the best medicine. I hope this SNL Dunkin Donuts does the trick.
Have a very safe and happy New Year. See you all in 2017!!!!!!