I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Years. Many of you are probably starting off on your health based resolutions this week. Here are a few articles I think that might be able to help you out.
- “I don’t have time to eat healthy” is not an excuse anymore with recipes like this Salad in a jar from Delish.com. This is something perfect for anyone always on the go
- Great post and chat from one of my favorite people, Kettle bell guru Pat Flynn of Chronicles of Strength, does a great job why you shouldn’t be doing SO much cardio if you want to lose weight. Read his post here
- Tom Kelso at Breaking Muscle does a great job of letting you know some of the common mistakes people make in their training, and how the can avoid them. Number 6 is a biggie!
- Another delicious recipe coming at you this weekfrom Mindith Rahmat at Breaking Muscle. This Butternut Squash, Bean, and Beef Bowl looks absolutely amazing. Who said eating healthy can’t be delicious?
- Are you guilty of any of these 8 traits? Well according to Success Magazine successful people waste their time doing those things.
There you have it folks, your Friday Fit 5. Tune in next week for more articles to help you out on your fitness journey.
Need help trying to lose weigh or put an end to your aches and pains? I am currently in the process of taking on new clients interested in fat loss and feeling better. I want to make sure you get your spot before my schedule fills up. Follow this link to set up your complimentary fitness assessment.
Enjoy your weekend!!!!!