Happy Friday the 13th. Be on the lookout for black cats, ladders, and our good friend Jason.
But now into the 5 best fitness articles I came across the interwebs this week.
- Who doesn’t love hash browns? Here is a recipe for guilt free hash browns made with cauliflower.
- My friend Pat Flynn at Chronicles of strength gave 10 tips on how to lose belly fat. All great tips but I love number 8!
- Drinking water is a must…but it can get boring. Here are what 13 foodies drink all day because water gets boring. Let me know which is your favorite in the comments.
- I love strongman workouts. They are simple, effective, and fun because it seems more like doing work than a workout. Breaking Muscle does a great job talking all about it here.
- Detoxes are a very popular with people trying to jump start their weight loss. See what Ryan Andrews from Precision Nutrition has to say about detoxes here.
Hope everyone has a healthy, safe, and fun weekend. See you all next week!