I hope everyone had a great week and is ready for the big game this Sunday. Here are this weeks fittest links, Super Bowl edition.
- We all know food is a huge part of any Super Bowl Party. Here are 11 ways to keep your snacks healthy and delicious. I can’t decide which looks the most delicious between number 4, 7 and 8.
- Do you think the Bench test at the NFL combine is great? John Cena doesn’t think so. What exercise would you replace the bench test with? Thanks to my buddy and fellow trainer Pete for the article.
- Biotest suggests you should work these 5 exercises if you want to lift forever. I just wrote a blog post of exercise number 3 yesterday.
- Prevent burn out from all the hard work you put in with these 9 tips from Success magazine. Number 9 really helped me to break a few of my personal slumps.
- And of course I couldn’t leave you without a delicious recipe. Check out this Creamy Tomato Basil Zucchini “Linguini”.